So many times when I met new foreigners friends who stay at Japan, they always asking me where can get a job in Japan. They are so brave when decided to stay at here without job and finding something new experience. But at another side they also very worried to life without job. Another side also, it so complicated to make CV when find job here. But now thanks God ! I can explain them if they want to find job or just part time job with YOLO JAPAN. Do not have to prepare CV! Online application with self-recording PR video to show your personality beyond barrier of languages!
YOLO JAPAN is Japan’s largest job listing site made for foreigners who living in Japan. Everything is quite easy because YOLO JAPAN site available seven languages : English, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, protegees, and Japanese.
Q : Is it must can speak Japanese fluently for finding this job at here ?
The answer is ” You no need to worry because YOLO JAPAN have many choices with your skill include your language skill. So if you still learning beginners Japanese could also find a proper job via YOLO JAPAN site.”
At search engine you can choose your Japanese level start :
- No Japanese necessary : you can’t speak Japanese at all and your working place not necessary use your Japanese language for your working.
- N5 : you can understand some basic Japanese conversation, able to read and write hiragana, katakana, and basic kanji.
- N4 : you able to read and understand familiar topics with basic vocabulary and kanji. This work able you to listen and comprehend conversation encountered in daily life, follow their content and you activate to understand when they speak with slowly about their content.
- N3 : This level already able to grasp summary information such as newspaper headlines, read difficult writing encountered in everyday situations. Can understand what people talking around you with natural speed.
- N2 : This level able to read all content at Japanese magazines, newspaper as well also can give simple response that media contents. Can presented talking so naturally such as coherent conversation and news report also understand the relationship among the people around.
- N1 : this level like native speaker.
YOLO JAPAN give many types of work :
🎀 Part-time job : you can find baito or part-time job you can selected your area, Japanese level or want to find what kind of baito.
🎀 Full time job ( this service not yet available )🙇🏻♂️🙇🏻♀️
🎀 Survey : if you want have some income with your busy day you can pick this job, applying survey and get reward!
Besides part-time jobs, marketing survey jobs and one-shot gigs, experiencing new products and attending events, are also available for those who want to earn some extra income!
For applying those jobs you should register yourself just fill out YOLO JAPAN form. The process you can see picture below. If you new user you also can use my code just clicked with this link : https://www.yolo-japan.com/recruit/regist/code/7ZFOIT
Thank you for completely reading my post and I hope can helping you!! Ganbatte !! 🐥